Tuesday, June 2, 2015

# bookblog # paradise

Welcome to Paradise




Welcome to my Blog!! I live for reading, getting lost in a story so intense that I can easily forget what day it is or what I have to do next. Breathing word by word with a heroine or villain, feeling whatever emotion each page brings.

 Does that sound like you? Great! Then you're clearly in the right place.

I honestly read nearly anything I can get my hands on but have found myself more dedicated to Paranormal Romance specifically. But that's not to say that I don't love Chick Lit or Young Adult Fiction, I mean who in their right mind could deny The Hunger Games?

I'm a sucker for a good story, strong characters, and a sense of humor but everything has its it place.

Here you'll find my recent reads, reviews, and comments so feel to visit often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Live Instagram Feed

Follow Me on Instagram!

Live IG Feed