Friday, January 5, 2018

# Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!

I’m a few days late but I’ve certainly spent a lot of my downtime reading. I was able to finish up 2017 by exceeding my Goodreads goal of 35 by 4! I read 39 books last year even with my Master’s program, a new job, the social media business, my family and a small Netflix obsession. Really it was a miracle!

I enjoyed reading and my favorite book was the book I finished last. Year One by Nora Roberts was fantastic and haunting but I won’t spend time talking about that here. Check out my the post here to find out more about my experience.

Typically, this time of year is a time of reflection and I welcome it each year. I’m still here with all my fingers and toes though I’m sure my eyes have suffered a bit. (I’m really starting to appreciate those blue light filters electronics are adding). I’m still committed to sharing with you my first love: reading. Currently, I’m settled in with the second Chronicles of Nick book: Invincible which I hope to share with you soon. I also have another one on deck I’m crazy excited about!

This year has been a year of transition.  I’m proud of the work I’ve completed and a few projects in the works. This year I plan to do more… more reading, writing, and learning. Thank you for sharing your time with me! I appreciate all the views, thoughts and comments.

Here’s to hoping you have your best year yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Live Instagram Feed

Follow Me on Instagram!

Live IG Feed