Sunday, January 5, 2020

# I.T. Lucas # kaydence snow

It's been awhile... but I'll do better




Last year, I read a total of 119 books… I know it seems impossible but I did it. For the first time in a while, I spent some time on self-care, despite having an incredibly busy schedule, and I realized that my love of reading keeps me sane.

I didn’t have much time for writing but for 2020, I will change this. I found some amazing new authors through my Kindle Unlimited membership and wanted to share some of my favorites.

If you’re dying to try a new take on paranormal romance, I beg you to read the Children of the Gods series. I’d never heard of the author, I.T. Lucas before ads hit my Facebook feed but she is incredible! I read the entire series totaling 36 books so far and I will continue to read each one she releases. The stories deal with a clan of immortal beings that descend from the gods. You’ll meet so many members that you’ll feel like part of their inner circle. The books continue the stories of previous characters while giving new people to cheer for. In the one I just finished I was still spending time with the first book leads Kian and Syssi. It might feel like a vampire book, but it’s not exactly. It has so much depth, humor that I’ll guarantee you’ll fall in love too.

Kaydence Snow is another author I found through the membership. I read the Evelyn Maynard series and found the characters charming, sexy and fun. You’ll meet Evelyn and her gorgeous guys Ethan, Josh, Tyler and Alec. Alec was my favorite, but you’ll have to read the second and third books to really understand why. The characters are a bit younger, but it has great action and introduces you to a world with Variants and Vitals. Curious? You’ll have to read it to get more details.

I read a lot of titles from Meghan March, who has quickly become one of my favorite authors too. I read the Savage Trilogy, Mount Trilogy, Forge Trilogy, Sin Trilogy and several others. This woman is dynamite! Each of the males is a force of nature and when you meet their women, you’ll be dazzled with their off the charts chemistry. The books are steamy while still having tons of heart. I purchased each of these separately through Kindle, but they were worth every penny. I almost wished they were movies.  

Honestly, after reading so many books, I can’t remember all of my favorites. There were so many fantastic reads. Just so you know, I’m on Goodreads at https://www.goodreads.com/pennedperspective, so feel free to follow me to keep up with me between reviews.

I’m sure you'll be hearing from me soon about my latest favorite!

Cheers and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Live Instagram Feed

Follow Me on Instagram!

Live IG Feed