Monday, June 5, 2017

# books # graduate school

I'm Back!!

So I’m back.. or I will be. Many of you might have noticed that I haven’t posted a review for some time. About a year to be exact but there’s a great reason.  I went to graduate school. Yay!!  I know it doesn’t sound like much fun but I took away a great deal of knowledge and experience after working like a crazed person.



Now that it is over, I’m relaunching this blog. Yes. IT IS HAPPENING.  This blog could be hosted on a different site or maybe I'll just revamp this one. I’m excited about showcasing so many of the things I learned from Full Sail University. And I know you are dying to know what I think about the books I’ve read.  I did read during this year though as my Goodreads notifications showed, I just didn’t have much time to turn it into a post.


This all will change starting with my new post. I’m am currently reading a series I’m so impressed by and can’t wait to tell you all about it. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Live Instagram Feed

Follow Me on Instagram!

Live IG Feed